Crystal Reflexology – Brand New 2-Day Workshop
Date: 2019 dates to be announced shortly
Time: 10am – 4pm
Place: The Crystal Healer, Suite F1 Unit 1, Verulam Industrial Estate, 224 London Road, St Albans AL1 1JB
Combining my passion for Reflexology over the last 15 years together with my more recent love of crystals, and now as a Crystal Master Teacher, I bring you a brand new 2-day Crystal Reflexology workshop.
This approved and certificated 2-day workshop is for fully qualified Reflexologists only. If you are passionate about Reflexology and have a fascination for crystals then this workshop is for you!
This workshop will combine a lot of practical work with some theory where you will learn about the power of crystals and how to work more intuitively, incorporating crystals into a standard reflexology treatment and also as a stand-alone treatment.
Crystals will be provided for the duration of the workshop and you will work on other Reflexologists under supervision and guidance.
The workshop will cover:
- The history and formation of crystals
- How crystals work
- How to identify and choose crystals
- How to use a pendulum
- Crystal wands and tumble stones
- Selecting crystals with specific properties
- Sensing crystal energy and vibration
- Setting your intention and working intuitively
- Working with energy and increasing your healing abilities
- Protection using crystals
- Grounding using crystals
- Crystals for your work space
- Cleansing crystals
- Activating and programming crystals
- Body, feet and hand chakras
- Feet chakras and their corresponding organs and physical and emotional issues
- Techniques for working with crystals in reflexology
- Crystal Colour Reflexology
- Crystal Reflexology for specific points
- Hand reflexology and crystals for self-healing
For bookings or any questions please contact Debi on 07956 532919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More exciting new workshops coming in 2019! To be the first to hear my news, follow Really Relax on Facebook (link on the top right hand corner) or email me to go on my mailing list.