What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage includes work on the upper back, neck, shoulders, upper arms, face, scalp and hair. It is a seated treatment which is undertaken fully clothed and either with or without the use of oils.
How can it help?
- Relieves stress, tension & anxiety
- Relaxes & relieves pain in the head, scalp, face, neck, shoulders upper back & arms
- Loosens facial & jaw muscles to increase mobility
- Helps with Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ)
- Soothes tired eyes & relieves eye strain
- Relieves headaches & migraine
- Relieves earache
- Sinus relief
- Improves scalp circulation which helps improve hair growth & condition
- Helps with concentration levels
If you would like to book an appointment or simply have any questions, it’s easy to get in touch.
m: 07956 532919